Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wow long time eh?

Been a long time since I posted anything, was away serving overseas for 11 months, then once I got back I felt it was important to really catch up on family time. Now after being on home soil for a few months I feel I can start taking some time for my hobbies again.

Here are some patch's for the Prof 7500 and TBS6925 in linux, they are to be patched against the TBS driver tree but it wouldnt take much to patch it against the linux-3.5 branch as they are very similar.

This patch will fix these issues

- Add crazycat's multistream option
- Prof 7500
- fix some speed up tuning issues
- make FE_GET_PROPERTY return the values used to lock, not what you told it to tune, but what it actually tuned.
- fix a minor issue where only some fec's were being returned when FE_GET_PROPERTY was called.
- TBS6925
- make FE_GET_PROPERTY return the values used to lock, not what you told it to tune, but what it actually tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment